FileMaker Pro 16.0.3 Update Released
FileMaker releases update for FileMaker Pro version 16.0.3.
October 10, 2017 — Today, FileMaker pushed out an update to product line, releasing updates for FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server.
The new version of the desktop applications contain the following changes (from the release notes):
- macOS: Switching to a layout that included a chart caused FileMaker Pro to close unexpectedly.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13: Interaction with a drop-down list was slow.
- Under certain conditions, reconnecting to a hosted file could corrupt scripts.
- Under certain conditions, committing a record while reconnecting could corrupt the record.
- Windows: A new window that was created by a script trigger was not the active window.
- Windows: A window could be closed when a script with the Allow User Abort script step set to Off was paused.
- Windows: A hidden file became visible after a script from that file was run in another FileMaker Pro file.
- Addressed an issue where an unstored calculation based on related records did not update when the related record was modified in a portal and committed using the Enter key.
The 16.0.3 update can be updated through the application by selecting the Help > Check for Updates menu, or downloaded from FileMaker’s support website:
FileMaker Server has also been updated to version 16.0.3. For more information, click here.
FileMaker Pro is a relational data management system published by Apple subsidiary FileMaker Inc. Since its origin, the product has expanded into a full family of applications and has evolved to keep pace with powerful technological standards. The current incarnation is a powerful, feature-rich and easy-to-use integrated development tool, available in fifteen different languages. FileMaker databases can be shared across a network allowing teams using macOS, iOS, Windows or the web to work together.
FileMaker is popular with millions of developers and users, including independent consultants, employees of small businesses and members of teams working at medium to large businesses, non-profits and government agencies. Beginners are empowered by the ease of use and approachable interface. Professionals are won over by its rapid development capabilities for prototyping and the ability to build powerful user-friendly solutions. Business owners who don’t have time to learn to program can easily find a professional consultant to develop a system tailored to meet their individual needs.
For more information about the FileMaker Pro product line, visit Filemaker’s site.