FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Update Released
FileMaker releases update for FileMaker Pro version 17.0.2.
July 24, 2018 — Today, FileMaker pushed out an update to product line, releasing updates for FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server.
According to the release notes, the new version of the desktop applications contain the following changes:
- Windows: FileMaker Pro Advanced closed unexpectedly when the Hosts dialog box was opened and then immediately closed.
- macOS: In certain circumstances, the CPU usage increased to 100% after FileMaker Pro Advanced was opened.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13: During some operations, the progress bar did not display.
- Windows: When the Show Custom Dialog script step was performed, the custom dialog box didn’t maintain the default size.
Saving records as PDF
- Saving records as a PDF was slower than in previous versions.
- macOS: FileMaker Pro Advanced closed unexpectedly when the field display format was changed in the Inspector.
The 17.0.2 updates can be downloaded from FileMaker’s support website:
FileMaker Pro is a relational data management system published by Apple subsidiary FileMaker Inc. Since its origin, the product has expanded into a full family of applications and has evolved to keep pace with powerful technological standards. The current incarnation is a powerful, feature-rich and easy-to-use integrated development tool, available in fifteen different languages. FileMaker databases can be shared across a network allowing teams using macOS, iOS, Windows or the web to work together.
FileMaker is popular with millions of developers and users, including independent consultants, employees of small businesses and members of teams working at medium to large businesses, non-profits and government agencies. Beginners are empowered by the ease of use and approachable interface. Professionals are won over by its rapid development capabilities for prototyping and the ability to build powerful user-friendly solutions. Business owners who don’t have time to learn to program can easily find a professional consultant to develop a system tailored to meet their individual needs.
For more information about the FileMaker Pro product line, visit Filemaker’s site.